Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Opening and Contests!

The opening date will be Oct. 26th with hours of 10-4pm I also believe we will have evening hours that week. I am having Cathie cover for me while I am having baby until I am on my feet and into a routine, I should be there by end of November or early December, a lot of it is based on when the lil guy arrives. I look forward to seeing all of my consigners as well as others come in to shop with us! We have worked VERY hard to make the store look as great as it does. Fresh paint, carpeting, windows and window coverings. Pictures are posted on FB with all of our progress and I will be popping into the shop today to take some pics and post more to show the work on it. Our new big sign should be up by opening day as well. I designed the look of the shop to be very fun and bright.

We are still looking for some more consigners so when we hit 30 people we can do drawings, I will enter our consigners into both and have two seperate winners. Right now the shop looks full, we are still lacking in boys clothing from sizes 3T up, I have very slim pickings in that area at the moment. We also want to have back up stock to replenish with as other sizes get sold off. As of this Sunday I will only be taking the 30 items per appt. I am also going to cut appts to be made on our closed day of Mondays. I will make exceptions to be flexible for some appts on a case by case basis. We will most likely do more contests and I am working with Cathie on her offering coupons if you spend a certain amount in the shop at one time.  We are also thinking about setting up a day for her to do holiday mini sessions of photography so you all can come into the shop and get photos during closed hours those will be made by appt only and it will be on a date and time based on her availability.

That is all for today, look for updates here and on our FB site often! Also someone will post when the baby has arrived so that you can all be notified if there is a delay in appts I have made for that time! I look forward to seeing a lot of people next week!!! I may be helping to work if I am still pregnant! Also feel free to post discussions on our FB site with questions, if you need something whatever and hopefully we and the consigners can help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment