Monday, October 11, 2010

Consignment Shop Opening Soon!

Some background about myself as the owner, My name is Tricia, I am a mom of a 5yr old little girl with a baby boy coming any day now! My mom and I decided to open this store as a joint venture together, she is more of a silent partner and major help when I need to get things done! We are planning to open the week of Oct. 25th! We have a FB page and are asking for feedback on what hours you would like to see us available! We are taking children's clothing from preemie to size 8 and shoes up to size 12. I may go up in sizes if someone is asking for them and we can get them in stock for you. It may just be based on special request at this time. We are running a giveaway on our FB right now for a FREE Portrait session with a great friend of mine Cathie of Playdate Photography! She does AMAZING work and is so much fun to work with. She does all kinds of portraits and we are discussing her using the shop on days I am not open as her studio! I am also taking in gear such as bassinets, cribs, strollers, high chairs and more.. They cannot be over 3 yrs old and cannot be part of a recall or I will have you take them back. Also all items being consigned must be clean, stain free, rip/tear free and in good used condition or new.  I am also working with some WAHM who make things such as moby type wraps for carrying baby! We also carry maternity clothing. All children's clothing must be seasonally appropriate, Maternity I am allowing all seasons at all times as I know some like to shop for things in advance when pregnant! So join our FB page, and contact me for an appt! I look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Tricia! This is an awesome thing you're doing with your shop! I can't wait to see it next time Jason & I are in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Tricia, you go girl!!
    (where do you find the energy?)

    ReplyDelete