Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Happenings

Tomorrow our window signage will be going up as well as on our door! Very excited to see it all coming together! We have a fairly full inventory but we still are in need of baby girl items and boy items from 18months up to size 8! I am also taking kids shoes up to size 12!! Once opening happens I will have shop closed on Monday's for appts that way I have a day for all my consigners to come in freely to drop off and I have the availability to get it all up right away! This weekend will be the big clean/organize weekend for us! I am also ordering some last minute items that we need such as size tags to hang up with the clothing! I look forward to seeing everyone at the opening! As long as I am still pregnant I will be working and then I will be handing over the reigns to Cathie! We are also in talks of doing another free photo session if the FB page hits 300 people! We are not terribly far off! I know we can do it! Also there will be prizes at the shop on opening day! I am looking for 12 more consigners so I can enter the names in a drawing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment